Re: [Linphone-users] Release Linphone 3.8.3 and 3.8.4

From: joaoprosa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Release Linphone 3.8.3 and 3.8.4
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:08:49 +0100

Dear Sir

The Linphone  config files are in my case in "C:\Users\Joao Pereira Rosa\AppData\Roaming"  to solve your problem you need to go to your directory and delete the Linphone directory .

After you need to config Linphone again our install it

This problem happen since linphone 3.7.0 sometime when Linphone upgrate the Linphone config files they stay corrupted and you have that error.

with kinds regards
João Pereira Rosa

Citando Rudolf van der Werf <address@hidden>:

Hi, after downloading the windows desktop it runs well.

Quitting the program and trying to restart the following pops up:

And then:

I can’t get it to work anymore.

What did I wrong?

met vriendelijke groet,