[Linphone-users] linphone client on windows mobile and stored contacts

From: Heinz Moeller
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone client on windows mobile and stored contacts
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:32:30 +0200

hi,

i use linphone client to make calls from my lumia phone, using the asterisk server in my office. this works fine and saves a lot of money when i'm abroad - thank you! but it is not possible to use all the stored phone numbers from my adressbook. if i select a contact, the number ist taken from adressbook but the international prefix '+' ist lost. so the client does't dial a valid number. the prefix should be translated to '00'.

changing the number in all entries of the adressbook can solve the problem. but this is a lot of work and won't be a solution if you try to dial via gsm in several countries, spain for example. is it possible to create an entry in the settings area to define a translation?

best regards

heinz