Re: [Linphone-users] ZRTP support in linux builds?

From: ZAO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ZRTP support in linux builds?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 21:12:58 +0300

Dear Ilya,

Thank you very much!

I've updated to the PPA edition, now I can see the "Options-Preferences-Network Settings:Media encryption type" drop-down list and the ZRTP entry in it.

But alas, Linphone does not cooperate with PhonerLite v2.25 (on windows) which is known/proven to provide ZRTP with other SIP clients (Zphone+eyeBeam and Jitsi on windows or CSipSimple on android). Neither the Zphone-PhonerLite combo (with ZRTP disabled in PhonerLite) works...

How can I debug and fix this?

Are there any more ZRTP-related settings in Linphone?
(like make sure is uses Base-32 SAS rather than the PGP-words?)

Regards,