Re: [Linphone-users] Compatible Android devices

From: Nuno Ferreira
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compatible Android devices
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:30:39 +0100

And here is a log capture in the problematic device

https://www.linphone.org:444//tmp/55942ff84819a_771bb3b886f62ed28e66.gz

On 01-07-2015 19:06, Nuno Ferreira wrote:
Hello,

I currently testing Linphone in an Softwinner Esmart 7'' - specs here http://specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=ea62-d568-0033-c5870033c587

The device is transmitting audio and video correctly but is unable to process/reproduce incoming RTP streams. In terms of video I tested with codecs VP8 and H263. Looked at logcat when using VP8 and found "no such method on filter MSVp8Dec".

I tested with different apps and audio in and out is working fine with them.

Indeed Google Play Store says that Linphone is not compatible with this device, but I don't know why. Does anyone know why?

Is there something like a HCL or minimum system requirements to run Linphone in Android?

TIA,
Nuno