Re: [Linphone-users] Dial plan with Linphone

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Dial plan with Linphone
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:22:15 +0200

Hi,

This is not implemented in Linphone.
However it seems to me that this is more like a SIP registrar/proxy feature than a SIP client one.

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 06/07/2015 22:58, Don AE5K a écrit :
Hi,

At the risk of either showing my ignorance or being totally off base, I'd like to repeat my request made June 28.

It could be there is a way of doing this request. And if not, maybe it should be done somewhere else (but not sure where). Or it might be just not wanted to have Linphone do this...

All I want is to restrict dial out ability from a PC or other computer. This is usually called a "dial plan" in all the systems I've studied. For example: allow the computer user to use Linphone to dial only 1+501-345-xxxx numbers.

Silence is golden, so they say ... but in this case, not! Tell me if I'm really far from reality if true. Tell me it is just not implemented in Linphone if it is not. I really thank you for any time you put forth to reply.

Don