Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone mirror downloading Virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Ge

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone mirror downloading Virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:44:45 +0200

Hi,

This is a false positive. Linphone is open-source, if you want to check by yourself, go get the source code ;-)
I suppose you are using the Avira antivirus. It looks like this antivirus detects TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen everywhere, a lot of projects add issues with it (for example Virtualbox: https://answers.avira.com/en/question/virtualbox-virus-alert-26578). Please upload the concerned file reporting a false positive at https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit.

Cheers,
Ghislain