[Linphone-users] default recording & folder; audio

From: kapetr
Subject: [Linphone-users] default recording & folder; audio
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:34:15 +0200

Hello.

I'm using latest 3.8.5 version for Linux.

1. I can't find folder setting for call records - neither in UI, nor in .linphonerc.
Can you tell me please how to configure this ?

2. Cold you please add config option (global or per SIP account) to record all calls by default ? I mean without need to clik every time the record button.

3. There are also problems with audio settings.
- if using PA (Pulse Audio) only - it is not possible to set call and ringing device differently. E.g. by SFLPhone call and ring looks for PA as different "processes" => it is possible (even in pavucontrol) to set different PA device for call and for ringing. In Linpphone if I change output in pavucontrol by ringing, then it changes call output too to the same. Thus call and ringing uses always the same PA output. - and using ALSA direct is problematically too. It conflicts with PA exclusivity and also do not allow to select output for selected ALSA card (e.g. HDMI, Line-out, ...) - there is only card selection, but not sinc selection.

Thank you very much.

--kapetr