[Linphone-users] Sound issues when deactivating echo cancellation

From: Lukas Schmidt
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sound issues when deactivating echo cancellation
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:21:08 +0200

I do not now if this is normal but when deactivating echo cancellation,
the sound starts to break into pieces, by that I mean that the sound
lags and is not continuous anymore as it should be as if there was a
latency issue. It seems weird to happen on deactivation of echo
cancellation.

(the issue happens on pcmu, pcma and gsm the other codec here are not
available on the account)

Greetings,

Kertase