[Linphone-users] Question about using Linphone web plugin in browsers

From: Ivan Starukh
Subject: [Linphone-users] Question about using Linphone web plugin in browsers
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:13:58 +0300

Hi All,

Is it possible to use Linphone web plugin from _javascript_ without having to install anything on my server? I mean to use existing plugin (same that is used in web.linphone.org demo, without having to  recompile and install anything on my server). And in case it's possible, is any working sample code available, which does the following (from the browse, say FF)?

1) loads the plugin and initializes it;
2) Registers to a sip provider;
3) makes a call;

web.linphone.org that I mentioned is rather whole web site, not a neat sample code of using the plugin.

If all this is possible without having to install anything on the server, than from where the SDK can be downloaded (and the samples if they are available)?
Thanks

Ivan Starukh