Re: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Linphone replaces a link to .linphonerc

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Linphone replaces a link to .linphonerc with actual file
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:54:54 +0200

Hi,

Indeed you are right symlinks should not be overridden. I made a tentative of
patch in linphone master:

6ce479b 2015-07-28 11:48:32 +0200 Gautier Pelloux-Prayer  lpconfig.c: when
reading linphonerc, we must follow symlinks

This will probably break some other OS but the idea is there ;-). If you can
compile it, let me know if it's working as expected for you. Otherwise, it will
be ready for next release which is not planned yet.

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications