Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android on arm64 phones question

From: Jonathan Hindharta
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android on arm64 phones question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:45:06 +0700

When approximately Linphone will support for Arm-V8 ?

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Thiago Passos <address@hidden> wrote:
Tried with lastest apk, still crashes on splashscreen. I'll test on arm64 emulator too to see if this problem is arm64 related or touchwiz related.

Cheers

Hi Thiago,

Indeed Linphone Android currently doesn't support arm64 architecture.
However classic arm applications can still run on those devices.
For a time there was an issue with our application, but we fixed it since. You can try with the latest nightly build available here:
http://linphone.org/snapshots/android/linphone-latest.apk

Cheers

--
Sylvain Berfini