Re: [Linphone-users] No option to request re-sending of Linphone SIP ser

From: David
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No option to request re-sending of Linphone SIP service activation email?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:58:57 +0100

On 21/08/2015 09:12, David wrote:

I had a temporary problem with my email address (since fixed) when I
tried to register for a Linphone SIP account, and so I did not receive
the activation email.

Problem solved: because I had not completed the activation for my Linphone SIP account, I received an email today saying that my account/username had now been deleted, and that I would then able to register a new account with the same username if I wanted. So I did.. :)

Is there a Linphone 'test' account that I can call from my account to check that everything is working? I tried looking for such information on the website, but couldn't find anything..

David.