Re: [Linphone-users] There is no video in IOS app for 3rd party software

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] There is no video in IOS app for 3rd party software, in iphone device
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:42:31 +0200

Dear Xavier,
you linphone iOS build support VP8 codec only which doesn't seem to be supported by Jitsi(see the answer message from Jitsi, the video mline is empty which means no compatible video codec has been found) which explains why you can't establish video call between jitsi and linphone as you built it.

To support video calls between linphone and jitsi, you must either found  a way to have jitsi supporting VP8 or enable other video codec(like open H264) in your linphone build.

regards,

johan