[Linphone-users] Codec opus bitrate saving

From: Peter Symonds
Subject: [Linphone-users] Codec opus bitrate saving
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:57:13 +0100

Hi all

Let me introduce myself first, name here is Pete. I've got everything up and running and working on linphone but I have noticed that if you want to change the bitrate of the opus codec it will only keep that value until you completely close the application. When you start it up again it defaults to 50kbps.

It's a bit frustrating because I would like to keep it at 64kbps without going into the preferences each time I restart my computer. I've notice this in the Ubuntu as well as Windows both running 3.8.5

Best,

Pete