Re: [Linphone-users] zrtp-hash is missing in SDP

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] zrtp-hash is missing in SDP
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:09:04 +0200

thanks for the logs, it's much more clear now. Two things:

- I think there is a bug in bzrtp offer/answer on auth tag algorithm selection, I have to dig more on this. I'll update you on this.

- Anyway, your freeswitch server is configured to act as a man-in-the-middle, which may be seen as unsecure by your users(this allow your server to get access to plain packets exchanges) and moreover, this option (which implies a SAS relay), is not supported by linphone/bzrtp and will then result in different SAS being displayed at your endpoints.

I suggest you set your freeswitch server to pass through the ZRTP packets:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ZRTP#ZRTP_passthru

johan