Re: [Linphone-users] Windows Call Quality Window vs iPhones - Further Te

From: Robert Dixon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Windows Call Quality Window vs iPhones - Further Testing
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:30:53 -0400

I have confirmed that the same result occurs when using Linphone on a Mac
laptop.
Two Iphone4 s do not work and Two Iphone5 s work fine.

I have seen no reply to this problem.

This is a serious problem because I am building a small suitcase that will
provide cell phone service to first responders when normal cell service is
destroyed in a disaster.  Linphone is the key to all this.  Using 5 Iphones
that are stored in the suitcase, they will be able to call out of the area
using ham radio mesh technology.  A Ubiquity Bullet wifi access point is
connected to another Ubiquity Bullet which has been converted to AREDN mesh
radio.  I could afford to buy 4 Iphone 4s, but not 5 Iphone 5s, so the project
is completely stalled until this problem can somehow be resolved. Please help!

Dr Robert Dixon