Re: [Linphone-users] Struggling with Auto Answer in Windows

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Struggling with Auto Answer in Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:01:10 +0100

Hi there,

A new Linphone version is coming soon. The auto-answer will be configurable in the settings.

Cheers,
Ghislain

On 10/29/2015 02:49 PM, Lukáš Polívka wrote:
I will just quote a reply I got a few months back (works for me):

Of course you can activate auto-answering by editing the linphonerc file and adding the following lines in the GtkUI section :

auto_answer=1
auto_answer_delay=2000

The answer delay is in milliseconds.

Concerning the next release, no one is scheduled for now.

Regards,
--

François Grisez

Software Engineer

Belledonne Communications

Best regards
Lukáš

Hello

I am trying to have auto-answer working in windows. I already have it working smoothly on linux, but whether I launch linphone from a shortcut or the command line, with -a -A /a, nothing happens (the client doesnt even start). Only result is with /A, but calls dont get automatically answered.
There is also a GUI option, but it doesnt get saved when I close the dialog.

Windows version is 3.8.5 (while functionning linux is 3.6.1)

Any ideas what could be wrong, or how to get auto answer working in Windows ?

Other than that, just joy with the software !

J.