[Linphone-users] Linphone On a Raspberry Pi

From: Ed Lentz
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone On a Raspberry Pi
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:41:48 -0500

I have installed Linphone on a Raspberry PI according to this page:

http://www.jacobdevans.com/raspberry-pi-as-night-ringer-or-intercom/

I setup the bash script as such

#!/bin/bash
linphonecsh init
sleep 6
linphonecsh sip port = 5060
linphonecsh register --host 10.1.10.147 --username 9999  --password abc1234
linphonecsh status register
linphonecsh generic 'autoanswer enable'
linphonecsh soundcard ring 0
linphonecsh soundcard playback 0
linphonecsh soundcard capture 2
linphonecsh generic 'codec enable 8'

When I run the script I get a registered=1
and some info regarding the audio card.

Logging into the Freepbx system that it is supposed to register with, there isn't any registration.  No log files that indicate that Linphone had even tried to connect.

Anyone have any ideas why this isn't working?

TIA
--

Ed