[Linphone-users] Ask : Change SSL 3.0 in Linphone Android Registration t

From: Jonathan Hindharta
Subject: [Linphone-users] Ask : Change SSL 3.0 in Linphone Android Registration to TLS V1.0
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:03:35 +0700

Hi,

I'm developing Android app using linphone library. In my app, I used TLS transport, when my app try to register to SIP server, it always failed.

After checked captured data in SIP server, the registration always failed in the handshaking process, because my app use SSL 3.0 and the SIP server accept TLS V.1.0, is there a way to change linphone registration setting from SSL 3.0 to TLS v1.0 (what codes need to be change) ?

Regards,
Jonathan