Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.9.1 for Ubuntu 14.04 crashes on incoming

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.9.1 for Ubuntu 14.04 crashes on incoming call.
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 09:41:00 +0100

Ok,

Valgrind must slow Linphone too much to reproduce the crash. I should be satisfied with the log of Linphone and the backtrace.

$ gdb linphone | tee ~/linphone-gdb.log

(gdb) run --verbose

# Once Linphone crash

(gdb) bt

(gdb) quit

Send me linphone-gdb.log after doing the procedure above

Regards,

--

François Grisez

Software Engineer