[Linphone-users] black video also on selfview

From: Wlady
Subject: [Linphone-users] black video also on selfview
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:32:23 +0100

Hi,

I've succesfully installed linphone 3.9.1 on lemaker bananaPro and I'm trying to make video calls with CSI camera. dev/video0 is correctly registered and camera works with guvcview.
Normal audio calls work perfectly but not with video, the self-view shows a black window.
Reading the log I've just found this message regarding video:  ortp-message-No valid video stream defined.

Anyone has a possible solution?

thanks