[Linphone-users] linphone on android 6

From: Tahir Jilani
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone on android 6
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:19:32 +0500

Hi Everyone,

Anyone running linphone on Android 6 (Marshmallow)?
​I had built linphone source for Android using NDK-R9 and integrated .so files in my live application which is working fine on Android 5.x.

Android 6.x has introduced new approach for permissions​ which I have addressed. But I am getting a strange crash when I start Linphone Service which is:
/lib/x86/liblinphone-x86.so: has text relocations

Someone on Internet says that I should rebuild linphone native source code using latest latest android-ndk-r10e. So i tried this as well. But the isssue is still there.

Anyone able to run linphone on latest android update 6.0.1 marshmallow ?

Kind Regards,

--
Tahir Jilani

Co-founder & CTO

skype: tahir.jilani
Cell: 92 346 643 0284
Office: 92 423 5442316

Notice of Confidentiality: This message is intended solely for the use of its addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the addressee you should not distribute, copy or file this message. In this case, please notify the sender and destroy its contents immediately.