[Linphone-users] Opening Setting Window takes 1,5 Minutes

From: Apple Pine
Subject: [Linphone-users] Opening Setting Window takes 1,5 Minutes
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:44:13 +0100

I use linphone 3.9.1. Since I use Windows 10 x64 it takes 1 minute 30 seconds to see the settings screen. That's a bit too long.

I have always the newest build, atm Build 1156 (11099). Closing linphone and starting also quitting linphone so it's not in RAM anymore works with no extra time.

I work often with the settings screen to edit the sip-accounts or activate or deactivate enryption also configuring the correct audio-codec. Mostly I don't need STUN, but when I want to add one, I have to wait.

I have a similiar problem to (Valve) Half-Life (GoldSrc-Engine) based games. When I quit them, they freeze and I have to press the X button in the corver and not accept the "looking for a solution" window.

It's probably a Windows 10 bug.