Re: [Linphone-users] ringtone playback sounds crackling on beagleboard x

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ringtone playback sounds crackling on beagleboard xm
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:26:34 +0100

Hi,

Could you try a master version please? mfortini on Github submitted a patch for
this, which was integrated 08th January:

a4ad76a 2016-01-08 18:25:32 +0100 Matteo Fortini          pulseaudio.c: fix
output stuttering due to underflows

Regards,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications