Re: [Linphone-users] linphone 3.8.5 compilation error

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone 3.8.5 compilation error
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 17:07:41 +0100

the belle-sip version you have shall be ok for linphone 3.8.5.

If you want to compile the dev version found on the linphone git repository, then you shall install first the belle-sip version from the repository too:
git://git.linphone.org/belle-sip.git

You may want to install it in a dedicated directory and not /usr/local using ./configure --prefix=~/my_local_install_tree or cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="~/my_local_install_tree" in order not to mess your system with updated version of some library mixed with old ones from debian packages.

regards,

johan