[Linphone-users] Unreliable results from linphonecsh.exe on multiple com

From: Adam Granger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unreliable results from linphonecsh.exe on multiple commands
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:48:08 -0100

Following on from my previous post I've ditched attempts to write into
stdin of linphonec.exe, instead I'm using linphonecsh.exe

However, I have found if I execute two commands in quick succession then
the results from the second command are unreliable, sometimes OK,
sometimes truncated and sometimes I get a pipe error...

==== Example foo.bat ====

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" generic "webcam list"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" generic "soundcard
list"
pause

===== expected result seen sometimes ======

C:\adam\linphone-test>"C:\Program Files
(x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" gene
ric "webcam list"
0: StaticImage: Static picture

C:\adam\linphone-test>"C:\Program Files
(x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" gene
ric "soundcard list"
0: WASAPI: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
1: WASAPI: Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio)
2: WASAPI: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
3: WINSND: Microphone (Realtek High Defini
4: WINSND: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek Hi
5: WINSND: Stereo Mix (Realtek High Defini

=======sometimes second output is truncated...======

===== sometimes second linphonecsh.exe reports a pipe error =====

C:\adam\linphone-test>"C:\Program Files
(x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" gene
ric "webcam list"
0: StaticImage: Static picture

C:\adam\linphone-test>"C:\Program Files
(x86)\Linphone\bin\linphonecsh.exe" gene
ric "soundcard list"
ERROR: Failed to connect pipe: No error

I'm using linphone 3.9.1 on Windows 7. I just need a reliable programatic
way to control linphone externally like I had in 3.7.0. Please can someone
advise....

Many thanks,

Adam.