Re: [Linphone-users] Bug: No push notifications on iOS

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug: No push notifications on iOS
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:33:17 +0100

There is indeed an error with remote pushs; this new release implied lots of
change so there are still few things broken unfortunetaly. A minor release for
latest bugs is planned for incoming weeks, we will way first for any bugs
encountered.

Thanks,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications