[Linphone-users] Linphone windows phone latest update makes app unuseabl

From: René Verschoor - BPC Nordics
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone windows phone latest update makes app unuseable
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:59:17 +0100

Hi, I have been using Linphone as a sip client for my local freeswitch PBX for
over a year now and got it working ok. But yesterday I got an update and since
then a lot of bugs appeared. First I lost my account settings. Then when I try
to re-enter my settings the app crashes all the time. Finally after much
tinkering I got my credentials entered again and could connect to Freeswitch,
however I cannot receive calls (not in background and not when app is active)
and the app crashes 2 out of 3 times when I start it.

My freeswitch server is on a local server and I connect to it by entering the
local IP adress (10.0.1.2) in the domain field. I used to leave the Proxy field
empty, but as I could not save the settings without it I entered "sip:
10.0.1.2;transport=udp”, exactly as in my working non updated version of
Linphone.

I am using Windows phone 10 (latest version) on a Lumia 930.

Please help!