Re: [Linphone-users] Various simpr accessibi;ity bugs

From: Gale Andrews
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Various simpr accessibi;ity bugs
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:20:30 +0000

Thanks, Jean-Philippe.

I made a copy of your online text.

Several accessibility bugs in Audacity on Linux are already listed on Audacity
Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.audacityteam.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=4772&o1=substring&op_sys=Linux&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=accessibility

Being realistic, we probably don't have the resources to tackle accessibility
on Linux in the near future. So if you know any developers who would be
willing to contribute to that aim and who have relevant expertise, please ask
them to subscribe to our developers mailing list:

Thanks again for your report. Let us know if you do further tests, and let us
know what screen-reader you are using.

Gale Andrews