[Linphone-users] Video call gets disconnected after 10 minutes

From: Hemachandran.P
Subject: [Linphone-users] Video call gets disconnected after 10 minutes
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:12:17 +0530

Hello,

Could anyone help me to solve this issue - Video call gets disconnected after 10 minutes.

I am using Windows Laptop and making a video call through Linphone, this SIP call lasts always only for 10-15 minutes and call gets disconnected.

The below error message occurs in the log.

“Error receiving RTP packet: Connection reset by peer, err num  [10054],error [-1]”

Thanks & Regards,

Hema.