Re: [Linphone-users] R: Stereo Calls

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] R: Stereo Calls
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 15:21:29 +0100

Hi,

As you found out we indeed do support stereo playback BUT since most of
Linphone users use microphone and not mp3 input, the GTK application rarely
have to deal with stereo... and nothing is done to support it properly in the
UI nor tested.

Depending on your use case, you better have using the command line version
instead to have a better stereo support. Obviously and as always, Linphone can
be improved and any patch's welcome.

Have a nice week-end!

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications