Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: Linphone Logs | Mystic calls

From: Notorious
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: Linphone Logs | Mystic calls
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 19:23:42 +0100

These are 'Ghost calls' originating from port scans with sipvicious or something alike.
Linphone-Android does not have any restriction methods to avoid these.
Good practice would be that the application performs some checks on the domain address of the incoming call, since most of these scans originate from domainless ip's or obscure hosts.

You could root your phone to gain access to the IPTables firewall and set some rules to drop or allow IP ranges.

If you receive calls from a limited amount of domains you could also hardcode a strcmp or alike in the linphone-android source before dailing starts.