Re: [Linphone-users] Black screen, no controls during the call

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Black screen, no controls during the call
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 15:46:31 -0400

I have seen the same behaviour on my Nexus 5 but not on my Nexus 6.
It seems like a bad interaction between the proximity sensor and Linphone.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
When I use Linphone on my Android tablet, during the call, I see a normal
Linphone screen with buttons to hang up and do various other things.

But when I use it on my Android phone, as soon as I hit the button to
make a call, the screen goes black and I can't figure out how to get
back to Linphone's controls (neither the "back" nor the "menu" buttons
(nor the power button) have any visible effect, I end up having to use
the home button to get back to a normal screen from where I can get to
the tools to kill Linphone).

Any idea, how I could fix this problem?

        Stefan