[Linphone-users] Block all incoming calls ?

From: Lee Bassom
Subject: [Linphone-users] Block all incoming calls ?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 07:10:58 -0500

Hi,
Just a simple question, I hope.
Is it possible to block all incoming calls ?
We only use linphone to make outgoing calls, we never receive calls, but we seem to be getting more and more 'spam' calls ringing into the system.
So, it would be nice if there is some simple way to just block all incoming calls.

Thank you.

LEE BASSOM
Associate QA Engineer
Interactions LLC

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Interactions Corporation. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.