Re: [Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate

From: Dragos Oancea
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 12:48:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

You can try hack into mediastreamer2 and in audiostream.c , audiostreamstartfromio(), where you can set
the sample rate of specific filters (MS_FILTER_SET_SAMPLE_RATE) . Try changing it for stream->soundwrite.
Theoretically you could have changed the playback rate if linphone would have supported fmtp param sprop-maxplaybackrate .
But yes, is tricky.
draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-11 - RTP Payload Format for the Opus Speech and Audio Codec

Cheers,
Dragos