Re: [Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] R: Playback sample rate
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:02:07 +0200

Hi Nabeel,
the linphonerc is the file holding the actual settings of your linphone instance. On android you do not have direct access to it (as you have on desktop) but use the settings interface in the application to modify your settings. Linphonerc is not in the source code because it is generated by linphone at first run.

Some settings are not accessible through the GUI but you can use them by modifying the linphonerc_default and linphonerc_factory in your source tree.

regards,

johan