Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone windows app and a Comrex Access audio code

From: Stu Engelke Lists
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone windows app and a Comrex Access audio codec
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:46:58 -0400

I did find the answer to this problem. The setting in the windows app "Always start video" needs to be unchecked. Comrex Access does not do video.
Stu

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Stu Engelke Lists <address@hidden> wrote:
I am attempting to use the windows Linphone app to connect wit a Comrex Access professional audio device.

I can connect and everything works fine from my Android phone using the Linphone app.
I cannot connect from a linphone app running on windows 7 or xp.

I get an error
Incompatible, Check codecs or security settings.

What can I look for?

Thanks
Stu

--