Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming calls are terminated on 32 seconds

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming calls are terminated on 32 seconds
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:17:06 -0400

The problem is not 100% reproducible?

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 4:25 AM, Falieris Ilias <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello to everybody,
I would like to use linphone via Verizon LTE in USA. Few times, incoming calls are terminated on 32 seconds. The last days I have made too many tests. After reading carefully the sip traces from test I saw that the problem is on 200 OK message when I answer the call. Specifically, linphone sets a wrong IP address in Contact Header of this message. It has as result, Asterisk server to send the ACK message on this wrong IP address.

I would be obliged for any help to solve the problem.

Thank you everybody in advance!
--
Ilias Falieriw