[Linphone-users] IOS Problems

From: Robert Dixon
Subject: [Linphone-users] IOS Problems
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:46:50 -0400

1. I am using 3 Iphone 4.   Occasionally one or another will say “Network
down”. What exactly does this mean?
It is strange because the DHCP server says the phone is connected and has an
address.  I can change to a different wireless network and the message does not
change.  When one of the phones has this message, the others do not.  When this
message is displayed, the phone cannot place a call.

2.  My 3 Iphones can call fine into a Mac.  They are all on a local LAN, with
no external server.  They call via IP address. But they cannot call one another.
This used to work fine.   I may have fouled up some setting accidentally.  Any
suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Thanks!

Bob