Re: [Linphone-users] Segmentation fault while accessing video v.3.9.1

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Segmentation fault while accessing video v.3.9.1
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:22:11 +0200

Hi,
could you run prepare.py with -d option and post a gdb trace of the segfault.

thanks,

johan

On 21/04/16 14:57, darius wrote:
Hi,
I'm using linphone latest version taken from git and compiled on linux Debian Stable (Jessie) x64. The problem is that as soon as I try to access video (show video preview or start a call), linphone crashes with segmentation fault. Message looks like this:

** Message: Opened multimedia page... reloading audio and video devices!
linphone-message : Card 'PulseAudio: Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI)' added with capabilities [playback]
linphone-message : Card 'PulseAudio: Built-in Audio Analog Stereo' added with capabilities [capture, playback]
linphone-warning : No capture card with id PulseAudio: Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI)
linphone-message : Webcam V4L2: /dev/video0 added
linphone-message : Webcam StaticImage: Static picture added
linphone-message : Setting video size 640x480 on stream [0x12a3e40]
linphone-message : Driver is uvcvideo, version is 200711
linphone-message : format MS_YUYV : max_fps=30, native=1, compressed=0
linphone-message : format MS_MJPEG : max_fps=-1, native=1, compressed=1
linphone-message : Candidate: 1
linphone-message : V4L2: selected format is MS_YUYV
linphone-message : Size of webcam delivered pictures is 640x480. Format:0x00000002
Segmentation fault

I've also tried to install linphone from official Debian repositories, but latest version there is 3.6.1 without ZRTP support. That version works ok, but have problem with registration to linphone sip server. So, video on older version works, but latest version crashes with error above. I have compiled it by using prepare.py -ac and then make. Any ideas, suggestions?

Regards,
Darius