Re: [Linphone-users] mbedtls version problem

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] mbedtls version problem
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 22:27:11 +0200

At 17:40h, on Thursday, May 19, 2016,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] mbedtls version problem",
Sasan Raf wrote -

 > Thank you so much for your help.

You are welcome.

 > I got new errors. Could you please help me.

I am unable to help you with this error because you have included insufficient
information concerning the error.

As the message says

 > look at the configure error log file (config.log) to determine what
 > configure was trying to do when it died.

This does *not* mean posting the whole of the [very long] config.log to the
mailing list.

Also you totally failed to mention what command you issued to cause
this error message to be displayed.