[Linphone-users] Text Chat & Video Conf?????

From: AJ ***
Subject: [Linphone-users] Text Chat & Video Conf?????
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 19:35:36 +0000

Hello, I just recently installed linphone on my Linux mint distro and
I have a few associates that wish to install it on Android devices.
What I would like to do is have video conferences between users and in
some cases while the other user will be engaged in text based chat?
Can someone advise me how to set up video calls and text chats, I do
not see anything on the interface that indicates how to do it. Also, I
run my own asterisk server, so the sip clients are connecting to my
asterisk server and registering fine.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated...