[Linphone-users] SIP Help

From: Entangled
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP Help
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:05:00 -0300

Hello,

While I am quite "computer saavy", I am totally clueless when it comes
to SIP.  I have a couple of problems....

First, in the Linphone application there is a message at the bottom
which says:

registration on <sip:sip.linphone.org;transport=tls> failed: io error

What does this mean and how do  fix it?

Second, I have an account on SipBroker.com. The idea is to be able to
call the providers that are listed and have them route the calls to land
lines for free. Am I on the right track with this? If so, what do I need
to do, if not.. what do you suggest? I'm trying to add my sipbroker
account to LinPhone, but so far - no luck.

Thanks!

---

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!