[Linphone-users] networking, firewalls, etc

From: Thufir
Subject: [Linphone-users] networking, firewalls, etc
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 00:18:29 -0700

I didn't realize that SIP user info is case sensitive.  In any event, I have two SIP accounts with linphone, THUFIR and HAWAT.  Using the Csip Android client these accounts work fine.

Also, demo_bob and demo_alice, registered on Asterisk running on the localnet, can dial each other using Csip on Android.

So far as I can tell, there's no problem with the network in terms of firewalls.  Is that reasonable?  I don't know how to further test that belief, however.

Is there a particular litmus test?

thanks,

Thufir