[Linphone-users] Please provide info on using the latest android sdk lib

From: Stanislav Kalin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Please provide info on using the latest android sdk library (2.5.1)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:10:41 +0000

Hello!
I'm android developer,I'm trying to implement you linphone library in my project . I got some results with sdk v2.5, I've been using library since v2.4. But for vulnerability fix  I have to update the lib. But from v2.5.1 (provided on linphone.org)  to v3.1.1 (compiled with all possible configurations on my side)  I get internal error on hanging call . Something inside the library happens when I run
    lc.terminateCall(currentCall);

Log shows me this: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 2, fault addr 0xbe4f1ffc in tid 26028

Please help me to fix this issue. Will appreciate for any advice .
Best Regards,
Stan