Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Crash on listening to voicema

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Crash on listening to voicemail
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:51:56 +0200

Hi Nabeel,

Wiki's Android procedure for sending logs has been updated to match the current version.

Cheers.

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications
Le 11/07/2016 à 16:42, Nabeel a écrit :

Hi,

'Clear logs' and  'send logs'  buttons do not exist in the Android app under Settings > Advanced. The website you linked to is inaccurate.

However, I sent a crash report via the  Android system to developer console.  Please check and fix urgently.

Nabeel