[Linphone-users] Linphone SIP account confirmation

From: Lonnie Sohm
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone SIP account confirmation
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 16:16:40 +0000

Hello all,

I have no idea if you are the correct group to ask, but I can’t seem to find an actual support contact number unless I use the professional support option, which after viewing, I’m not sure this request falls under.

I signed up for the free Linphone SIP service yesterday, but never received my confirmation e-mail.  I checked my SPAM folder as well, and over the course of the last 24-hours or so have yet to receive the confirmation e-mail.

If you can help me or point me in the right direction, that would be very much appreciated.  Thanks for your time!

Lonnie Sohm