[Linphone-users] Account issue

From: BatCenter
Subject: [Linphone-users] Account issue
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:09:49 -0400

When I opened my account, I never received my activation e-mail. When I try use the acct., I get an error message telling me that I haven't activated my account and directed as to go back and click on the link in the activation e-mail -- tyre very thing that I never received.

When I try to sign in to the account, I get an error message yelling me that no such account exists.

I tried to just go back and create the same account again. But, then I got an error message telling me that an account with that name already exists!

This is a classic Catch-22 scenario!

I would otherwise just abandon that particular username and create an account under another name and/or e-mail address. But, this particular name and e-mail address has special meaning to me. So, where this is just a correctable snafu that shouldn't even be be occurring, I figured it'd make sense to try to get it rectified.

Besides, under the circumstances, I'm not even sure what'd happen if I tried to use that same e-mail address again.

I'm out of ideas. Does anyone more how to reset the Sony, so I can try again?

-- -- --
Sent with the AOL Mobile app in my LG Optimus F3Q on T-Mobile's 4G LTE service
-- -- --