Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:52:30 -0500

Thank you , Sandrine, that definitely helps me understand the contact
list better. But it does bring up a question:

You said that the contact list shows an alphabetized list of offline
users followed by an alphabetized list of users for whom I don't have
presence information. For all intents, aren't these two the same?

I realize that a user might be online but I don't subscribe to presence
from them but, from MY standpoint (and from Linphone's view), isn't it
the same as being offline?

Anthony