[Linphone-users] Calls from land lines terminated at 32 seconds

From: oregonjohn
Subject: [Linphone-users] Calls from land lines terminated at 32 seconds
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 02:22:52 -0700 (MST)

Calls from softphones work fine, in the LAN or from the WAN.

Calls from landlines to the office cut off at 32 seconds.

Our VoIP provider says they saw the softphone (Linphone) terminate the call
becasue some kind of response was not acknowleged.

The office runs through a Cisco RV082 router. I found out how to turn off
the sip alg. On that same page UDP is 300, TCP is 600. The Linphones are set
to use UDP.

We have tried Zoiper and that does work on the same machines and through the
same router.

In a different small office with one linphone on a computer directly
connected to the cable modem the calls are received and held without an
automatic termination.

Is there a hidden settings somewhere to make Linphone behave like the Zoiper
phone does in this circumstance?

Thanks in advance for any support you can offer.